24 avril, 2015

Striped friday

 Hello ladies,

here's my today's look for you. I hope you like it!
There's nothing more to say about, but..enjoy your week end:)

If you want, go check out my new facebook page, i will update there all the news about my blog and more.

https://www.facebook.com/annazuerker.bisous.a

I would be happy!

Bisous, A.























WHAT THE HELL? Haha


Top- Zara
Jupe- Sheinside
Lunettes de soleil- Mango

7 commentaires:

  1. Great looking outfit!! Love that top and you look sooo good in that skirt!! You look fabulous and you have amazing legs!! :) Great photos! Have a wonderful weekend! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you for the kind words :) you too have a great week end!

      Supprimer
  2. I'm so into stripes this spring. Looks great on you xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. nice, astonishing and incredible photo your picture give the impression of being superior in beauty
    pls follow me back www.braveheartnaija.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Tolles Outfit! Steht dir richtig gut. :)
    Liebe Grüße Lisa♥
    liisaslovelyworld.blogspot.de

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Loooove the stripey top - can't beat nautical for summer!

    RépondreSupprimer