13 mai, 2015

Check shirt and shorts

                             
 Hello les filles,
I hope you're doing good. Today I have another outfit post for you. I combined my check shirt with some shorts and did my hair in a bun. I just love this hairstyle ( especially when it's windy outside-otherwise you will see mee touch my hair every second, haha). I hope you like the outfit. 

Have a nice day!


















Bisous, A.


29 commentaires:

  1. cute
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. You look really pretty :)

    I too love having my hair in a bun!

    Pam Scalfi♥

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Very nice outfit!! Great fitting shorts!! You have such a lovely figure and amazing legs!! You look beautiful!! You have wonderful lips too!! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. You look so adorable!:) Nice shirt, love it!
    xxx, Marina

    -->ThinkingOutLoud<--

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Love that blouse!

    xxx Linsey from POSE-BLOG.com

    You can also check my BLOGLOVIN & FACEBOOK if you like! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Love your tartan shirt !
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Tolles Outfit! Das Hemd gefällt mir total. :)
    Liebe Grüße Lisa♥
    liisaslovelyworld.blogspot.de

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. super schöne Kombi!
    suche schon länger nach so einem schönen Karohemd, aber jedesmal wenn ich eines anprobiere, komme ich mir vor wie ein Bauer :/
    du schaust super darin aus!

    <3 Tina
    https://liebewasist.wordpress.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. wow nice post and I am so in love with your blog in general! :D I hope to hear more from you soon, because I will definitely come back and read your future posts! Keep up the great work, I'm a fan! :)

    xoxo Ana

    www.the-secret-life-of-ana-g.blogspot.co.at

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Ich mag solche Hemden total gerne! :)
    Steht dir gut. ♥

    Dir einen schönen Start in die Woche!
    Selly
    von SellysSecrets

    RépondreSupprimer