10 mai, 2015

Look of the day

Hello les filles,
I hope you're doing well!

It's been so hot here the last time and it's even getting up to 36 degrees Celsius next week. So last month i grabbed my summer trousers out of my closet, the ones that are long but don't make you feel too hot, perfect for the beginning of the hot season! And also for the days where it's cloudy or you don't feel like putting on short trousers or a dress! And I also have to say that me, as a german girl, who grew up in Germany was at the beginning really not used to the temperatures of the south france, and didn't trust on it, haha!

So i'm gonna let you with the photos, i hope you like them!

Bisous, A.



























Top- Zara
Trousers- Marché de Saint Tropez
Necklace- I am










     









18 commentaires:

  1. I was just in the south of france as well! Im jealous you get to stay there more. It was absolutely gorgeous. xx

    afashionneverland.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. oh that's great, i hope you enjoyed it :)

      Supprimer

  2. Thank you dear, I'm now following you on gfc and bloglovin :D
    Have an amazing weekend.
    xx
    Blog: adonadasushi.blogspot.pt
    FB Page: facebook.com/blogdadonadasushi

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you, you too have a great weekend!

      Supprimer
  3. Hi dear, you have such a lovely blog and great post, did we follow each other already? If not, would you like to follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and INSTAGRAM? if you decided to follow me, PLEASE let me know so I can follow you back.

    My Blog: http://lovjoice.blogspot.com/
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/love-joice-3831938
    https://instagram.com/l0vej0ice/

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Very cute outfit!! Great looking shoes! You look so beautiful!! Love the pouty lips look in the bottom photo!! :) Great work!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Ich mag deine hübschen Schuhe :) Und die Kette erst

    RépondreSupprimer