21 mai, 2015

SHEINSIDE.COM -REVIEW



Hello les filles,

I hope you're fine! 
Today i want to tell you about my last order on sheinside.com. 
I ordered some dresses, tops, and trousers for the beginning of the summer season. I really liked their page when i found it last year but i didn't order on it. So in april i found so many things and i felt like doing shopping, but hadn't the time to go to the city, so i ordered on there. First thing: When you go to their page, you will see the ' 30 % off for your first order'. I was like: Wow, that's great, that will be super cheap. But finally they don't take the 30 % from all of your order, they take them from every article, and most of them are already 30 % reduced. So finally that reduces the price you have to pay in the end about perhaps 2- 10 euros. I took the express shipping, which says about 8-10 day for delivering in Europe. I waited almost a month to get my package! 



The dresses are really nice and fit very well- nothing to say about it. I ordered all of them in size S, and they are like a normal S when you buy them at a store. 






Then i ordered a beige shirt, that really looked nice i thought- but when i tried it on i had to find out that it's about 2 sizes too small. It's in one-size, but when i tried it i thought it's made for child bodys. The white off the shoulder blouse is in one-size too, it fits better than the beige one but it's really short! It doesn't even cover my stomach. On the photo you see on their page it's much longer.

I also ordered some denim shorts which fit very well, i took them in size S too. 

The next thing was a black legging, i took it in size M because there was no more S and I already knew that trousers like that you have often to take a little larger. I get them on, but i have to jump a little, haha. I almost could have taken one size larger for them. Geez! When i saw them first i thought it's a joke and they gave me the one for the childs, but no.






My favourite from this order was a red top. I ordered it in one-size, but this one fits really well. I love the bandeau in the bag! But i'm wearing it with a belt, otherwise it looks a little like i was pregnant because it's a little large.







Last thing i took was a white spaghetti top, because i was searching for one, and they are easy to combine in summer and look so good when you're a little tanned. It was in one-size, too. Sad thing: You can see through it and the bottom has no décolleté at all. It looks nicer on the photo on their page.







All in all, sheinside.com is cheaper than lookbookstore.com or saboskirt.com. I saw a dress on saboskirt that costs 128 $ there and 29$ on sheinside.com. One thing that's not so good is that if you want to sent back your order you need to pay the shipping fee, and that is very expensive when you're not living in the US. I think i will perhaps order again from them, but the problem is that you never no, especially for the one-size items, if it's large or a lot too small.
Have you already ordered on sheinside.com? What do you think about it?

Bisous, A.















16 commentaires:

  1. ohhh nice buys! I like what you got but i'd be scared to get the wrong sizing.

    Pam Scalfi♥

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. thank you! that's true, i'm scared too, but i just like doing online shopping sometimes so i take the risk. haha!

      Supprimer
  2. Oh no, it's a shame your order took so long to arrive! The sizing problem is a bit of a pain, but for the price, it's a bit of a compromise! That dress does look really lovely though!

    www.colourmein-sc.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Nice!!!

    xxx Linsey from POSE-BLOG.com

    You can also check my BLOGLOVIN & FACEBOOK if you like! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Ouviu very Nice!! :)

    I also live in Europe (Portugal) and I was wondering if you had to pay any other fees (like when they delivered)??

    Dorky-and-weird.blogspot.com

    Xoxo Jessy

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. You don't have to pay any fees when you order for more than 30 euros:)
      thank you!

      Supprimer
  5. Bummer about the shipping length. But the pieces do look gorgeous! Particularly like the red top!

    www.ma-luxe.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Schöner Beitrag. Solche Reviews sind immer hilfreich. Bei mir auf dem Blog habe ich auch einige :)
    Liebe Grüße
    Saskia von MyStyleRoom

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Super schöne Sachen, ich liebe den Shop einfach, genauso wie lookbookstore!:)
    love, B von missbeblog.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. So schöne Teile <3
    Ich finde den Shop echt cool, habe ber leider noch nie dort bestellt :)

    Liebe Grüße

    http://nilooorac.blogspot.de

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. sheinside is one of my favorite online stores! love your haul!


    http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Nice!♥

    Alles Liebe, Ceyda
    ceylanceydaa.blogspot.de

    RépondreSupprimer