24 juin, 2015

Floral shirt







Sorry guys it's been a long time that i didn't upload a new post! I've been super busy, we moved out of our appartement and found another one- just perfect, so beautiful with swimming pool and a big parc - i so love it ! I'm gonna tell you more details about it when we moved in. 

The outfit i wore on the photo is pretty easy- i hope you like it anyways!
 I will be collaborating with some brands soon, i'm excited to show and tell you everything soon. 
I'll upload some more photos as soon as i can! By the way, the photos are taken by my new camera that my boyfriend offered me for my birthday. I'm so in love with it..(just the one in the middle is iphone quality, haha) . Hugs!

11 commentaires:

  1. Congratulations on the new apartment, I hope you get settled in as soon as possible and everything goes smoothly! Your shirt is amazing by the way, so perfect for summer. Excited to hear more from you, wish you all the best! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Very pretty!! :) Congrats on the new apartment!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Lovely top :) Very summery and casual!

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Happy Wednesday, lovely! YOU look incredible! Seriously love stopping by your blog!
    I truly hope this day is as beautiful as you are, stunning lady!
    Sending you much love!!!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.whatwouldvwear.net

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Beautiful lace top. Perfect for summer. Lovely blog here btw! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. This is SO amazing! Perfection from head to toe!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.net

    RépondreSupprimer