06 juillet, 2015

At the beach






Hey guys, today I didn't work so we spent the day at the beach. I love my shorts, unfortunately you can't see the colour on the photos like it is in real. They are in a light neon-orange. I didn't want to take my camera to the beach so quality is not the best, sorry! Hope you had a nice day and it's not too hot where you are. kisses!




9 commentaires:

  1. Hi love! I hope you had a great weekend! You look absolutely beautiful today, as always! You always put such nice outfits together!
    Sending you much love & I hope your Monday is as marvelous like you!!!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.net

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Fun outfit, I hope you had a wonderful time! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I wish it was too hot where I am :p hahaha You look great!

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Wonderful look kiss

    http://denimakeup95.blogspot.it/

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Great looking shorts! They look fabulous on you!! :) Looks like a fun day!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I would so love to be at a beach right now if I lived near one, it's such perfect weather for it! x http://coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Looks so much fun<3 your pink shorts is so cute, hope you have a nice weekend:) Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

    kisses

    http://www.theclosetelf.com/

    RépondreSupprimer