01 juillet, 2015

Must have's for the beach season



Hello ladies, I started my summer job this week and since i'll be at the beach every day i thought to show you the products i use and which work the best for me! What is your favorite product/ must have for the beach season? 





For my hair i use at the moment the 'Mythic oil' by L'oréal Paris. Every time i go to the beach i put some of it in my hair ( you don't need much) to not dry it out too much because of the sun. I even use it the evenings after the shower when my hair is wet.



Then i use the 'Atlas Mountain Rose' fragrance mist. I love it, it's super refreshing and smells like roses.

 

The evenings after the beach (actually 365 days a year, but i think it's really effective for the summer time) i always use the 'Rosense' Rosewater. It takes of all the rests of sun cream and cleans your face.




And not to forget the sun cream- i use the 'Garnier Ambre Solaire' 50+ - i recommend to not use one that has less than that, unless your already a brownie! There are so many people that think they don't tan at all with a 50+, but you do. It's just more save for your skin



Another product for my skin that i use is the 'Mousti kologne' -an anti-mosquito spray, because i so hate it to get stiched and the itching afterwards.. and it's not pretty to have those stiches everywhere on your body. And a little plus for me is that i kind of like the smell. I love everything that smells good!! I would describe it as a fragrance with citron and vanilla.

And the last one is product that's actually made for baby's. Cleansing wipes, they are without parfums and i think it's so easy to take with you in your bag, whenever you need one after lunch or if you feel like washing your hand but there's no toilet- it cleans and let's a soft feeling.

I'll let you with some photos of the beach- By the way, let me know if you are interested of my what i want - list for summer products. Hugs!



   



5 commentaires:

  1. Love your photographs so much, have a lovely day! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Baby wipes are a must!! I personally hate leaving the beach smelling a tad weird, baby wipes will do the job :p

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Die Produkte kann man sehr gut für den sommer gebrauchen.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. My top summer product is Clarins Wrinkle Control Cream for face SPF 30, it's the only facial SPF I've used that doesn't make me too greasy or leave the dreaded white cast!

    Hannah x
    xhannahsaidso.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. This post has come in handy because I'll be going on holiday in a couple months so I'll keep an eye out for some of these :) http://coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    RépondreSupprimer