22 juillet, 2015

Unpacking- Babyliss iCurl elegance





Hey guys! I'm sorry again, it's been a long time that i didn't post anything. I was pretty busy with work and so tired all the time. I wanted to show you this streightener and curler by babyliss 'icurl elegance' that i ordered some weeks ago. It arrives in a black box. There's a violet cute little bag with it for keeping the streightener save, a hairbrush and some hair accesoiries. I really like how it makes the hair, only thing i don't like is that you can't close the streightener once you used it. But that doesn't matter me so much. The streightener costs about 80 Euros. Do you use the same one? If yes what do you think about it? 

1 commentaire:

  1. nice that it comes with lots of bits and bobs. I dont have this (I have a pretty cheap one in fact), but Babyliss product are almost all really good! Enjoy your new straighteners!

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    RépondreSupprimer