28 septembre, 2015

Last weekend's marriage



Hey guys! Last weekend was the marriage of my boyfriend's cousin and it was great! I bought my dress 2 days before the marriage, last minute, haha, but I was very satisfied with it and got lots of nice compliments :) I got it from a little cocktail/ marriage dress shop. My hat is from Bershka. I wore it with a white blazer. xx

6 commentaires:

  1. cute! Hope you had fun at the wedding!

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. WOW!! Very pretty dress!! You look so beautiful!! Do you have a photo of the full length? Looks like a fun wedding! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. That dress is lovely, blue which is my favourite colour and navy is my favourite type of blue haha! x http://coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    RépondreSupprimer