12 octobre, 2015

Blair Waldorf inspired










Bag- Mango/ Shirt- Primark

Hello ladies! I recently started rewatching Gossip girl and since I love Blair Waldorf, I thought I try to inspire me from her outfits. Her style is just classy and timeless.. I hope you like the outfit! Oh and while we were taking the photos that cute kitty cat was playing next to us:) I thought I'd share it with you guys! 

Soo now I think I'm gonna start cooking soon, perhaps some baked potatoes with cheese and vegetables and a cream dip. I'm not sure yet. My babe's playing the new Batman game on the Playstation4 and he's so in the game I think he won't even notice I'm cooking, haha. Enjoy your evening, hugs x

20 commentaires:

  1. Love the outfit!!! Looks like something she would wear. :) you look amazing! Kitty!! :) my hubby has been playing that on xbox and star wars beta. I have been into mad max on xbox one.:)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks so much dear!! mad max sounds good, i'll check out if they have that for the PS4, too :)

      Supprimer
    2. Thanks so much dear!! mad max sounds good, i'll check out if they have that for the PS4, too :)

      Supprimer
  2. haha hope dinner went well!

    cute kitty and even cuter outfit! I agree, her style is so great!

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I love this outfit! That top is gorgeous and you look so pretty!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. WOW!! Fabulous looking outfit!! That skirt looks so good on you and you have some amazing legs!! :) You look very beautiful!! Cute kitty too!!
    He should definitely notice you cooking if you are wearing that outfit!!! Very hot!! :) Great work!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Cute outfit and cute kitty!

    www.splitneedles.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. loving the jacket and the cute kitty :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. you look fantastic! cute kitty

    http://differentcands.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Love this look - and the shirt is so pretty!
    Christina ♥ https://caliope.name

    RépondreSupprimer