29 octobre, 2015

New in- Nike







       

Hey guys! I hope you're having a great week. Mine has been good so far, this week we have autumn vacations so no university! Unfortunately that doesn't change that I have to go to work but oh well! I stopped by at the nike store last week and i fell in love with those lovely running shoes so I couldn't say no. And those pink trousers.. well, they're just so cute and pink! haha.. Hugs x 

5 commentaires:

  1. Nice contrast between cyan and pink!
    There’s a GIVEAWAY in my blog in which there are high chances of winning (not really many partipants), the prize is a JEXSHOP item of your choice.
    Go and see it:
    http://thisblogbelongstosabi.blogspot.com.ar/2015/10/jexshop-giveaway-win-free-item.html

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. these are very pretty! good luck with school and work!

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Great finds! I totally need to ramp up my gym gear too. Thanks for the reminder. :) Love the shoes.
    www.streetmadonna.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I cannot go into the Nike store because I always want to buy EVERYTHING!! Great picks though :)

    xo,
    Lita

    RépondreSupprimer