18 novembre, 2015

My favorite Beauty Advent calendars 2015




Hello ladies! We're in december in two weeks!! Yes I have to admit that I'm always crazy about advent calendars, I have every year about 2-3.. Don't judge me,haha.So I was recently searching for my advents calendars for this year and I thought to share this with you.
Here are my seven favorites.. hard to decide! I think I will definitely go for the Benefit 'Party Poppers' and perhaps the one by 'L'Occitane et My Little Paris'.. Why? Because those are brands that I love and I use many products of them. 
The Lush calendar looks cute too, but for this price I prefer going to the store and chose what I want from their products. Which one do you like? 
Hugs!



Benefit Cosmetics, 'Party Poppers', 48,95 €


L'Occitane et My little Paris,  39 €


Coffret 12 Days of Christmas, Lush, 84,95 €



Kerastase, 89 €



Body Shop, 85 €


Yankee Candles, 45,95 €



Sephora, 39,95 €







4 commentaires:

  1. I really want a beauty advent calendar so bad. Those are so cute!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. the benefit one is a dream but they are always sold out sooo quickly!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I love advent calendars but haven't indulged in the since I was a child. The mention of a beauty calendar now has me salivating.

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hello dears, I am happy to inform you that Jexshop has chosen you as the winner of my giveaway.
    You can see the details in my last post: http://thisblogbelongstosabi.blogspot.com.ar/2015/11/and-winner-is-jexshop-giveaway.html

    They asked me to tell you that you must contact them to claim the prize (service@jexshop.com)

    Thank you so much!
    Walking Freckle

    RépondreSupprimer