09 décembre, 2015

Bad cooperation experience with Jexshop.com and other online shops

Hey guys! Today i want to talk about a bad experience with an online shop that I recently made. Normally I am always showing you the shops and products I like and that I recommend, but I thought why not tell you about those who are really to avoid and about my bad experience with them! Because one thing will be sure, I never will buy anything in a online store like that. 

So I got proposed to do a giveaway in cooperation with Jexshop for you guys, all I had to do is post an article on my blog where I tell you how to participate and a link to their page. You could win an item of your choice from their store and as a reward for me for writing the article and putting their banner on my blog said they send me two items. 
So I posted the article, you  guys were really happy and interested in it and let me plenty of comments. Three weeks after that, when the giveaway should end, they contacted me and told me the name of the winner so I can contact him. All worked out fine until this moment, I chose my two items and they said they will sent them out soon. Unfortunately they never contacted my winner for sending the item, and some days later they cancelled the order for the two items I picked. No answer to the mails I send them, no explanations. Sorry again, Marie
I got used, and not payed for my article and for the 5 weeks the banner was on my blog. 




Yes you can say hey, but see you get clothes and stuff for free and you don't even work for that, you only write your article and shoot some photos. But I can tell you that is work,too.  Yes, I have the chance that I like what I do and I get a remuneration for that but the remuneration is not really high (I'm not really a big popular blogger, haha) seen the time I spend on the articles. 
Some days ago I got another proposition, from another shop, they proposed me 15$ on their shop, in return they wanted me to write an article before they send me the items, and another one after I got them. With one million links to their shop and a banner on my page that should have stay there for one month. And the 15$ they proposed me where with shipping included. And shipping was so expensive that I couldn't even take something nice that I liked to really show it to you with my real opinion (because sorry I'll not take some ugly gloves for 3 euros with 10 euro shipping cost and then post 10 photos of them and tell you how nice they are, duh!) 

If you get propositions like that, really think about doing it and ask all the conditions. Or  even make them the conditions, they want a service from YOU!
So if any of you guys also made a bad experience doing a cooperation or why not a good one, let me know in the comments!

This post goes to all the online shops thinking they can use bloggers like that and make easy business. Pay attention, because bloggers could write a not so friendly article on their blog about their experience ;) 

8 commentaires:

  1. Great post Anna! Thanks for the link and don't worry I am fine , it wasn't your fault ! I am glad that you named and shamed them :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. WOW, sorry that happened.Thanks for the heads up on that, never heard of Jexshop. But they will never get my business. I once was asked to write a whole article for a company and post banners etc for $8 USD. Um..it takes a while to write, edit, pic things for a wish list, great the collage on photosshop or Canva. $8 is too little for the amount of trouble. I had to say no. IT is OK for bloggers to say NO.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. the Asia websites are the worst with their proposition. So little money for such high expectations! PASS!!!!

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. First of all thank you so much for visiting igaberry.com and leaving a comment! I truly enjoy reading your heartwarming notes.


    Sorry to hear that you had unpleasant experience. I believe that Marie understands that it's not your fault. However it does take a bit out of the credibility you work for so hard! That's quite upsetting that someone would just take an advantage of the trust you build between your audience and you.

    I would love to connect with you on Twitter and Instagram, drop me a line so I can follow back. Have a lovely day, Iga xxx

    https://twitter.com/igaberry1 & https://www.instagram.com/igaberry/

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I am very hesitant to work with online shops for that reason. Blogging is work, even though most of us do it in addition to a full time day job, and I´d rather write about things I enjoy without a shop influencing me than have ties for a little money.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Hi darling, how are you today? I love this, another great post.
    Thank you for sharing this with us.
    Check out my new post if you're interested:
    http://its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk/
    Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Never heard of that shop before, so thanks for the warming. I really love your header! what did you make it on? xx

    emilymaltby.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer