31 décembre, 2015

Best products of 2015












Hi everybody! So 2015 is almost over, one day left! I thought about showing you the products I totally loved this year- a little best of, unfortunately I don't have that much time to write the article so  I limited it to five beauty products and a decoration product. I won't talk a lot today so I just start:

1 Black Opium - Yves Saint Laurent
2 Boi-ing Concealer - Benefit
3 The Pore Fessional - Benefit 
4 Natural Powder- Chanel
5 Rebel - Mac
6 Red Apple Wreath- Yankee Candle

What was your favorite product of this year? Happy new year, hugs x


8 commentaires:

  1. porefessional has been THE primer for this year for me :D happy new year beauty! Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Amazing product!
    I especially love the mac lipstick, gorgeous colour :)

    Your blog is amazing. Would you like to follow in order to support each other?

    Caro x

    http://nilooorac.blogspot.de/

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. The benefit pore fessional is amazing ! And your blog is adorbs :)
    www.makeupbyhcblog.com

    xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. The Chanel looks really lovely :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Hope you had a great end to 2015! I've been dying to try the YSL perfume out x

    www.veronicabizzarri.blogspot.co.uk

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Stunning, so amazing !!! Would you like to follow each other? Let me know on my blog ... so I follow back ok?
    I'm waiting for you ... :-)
    Kisses

    Diana
    http://mirandabeautyworld.blogspot.ru/

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Oh I absolutely love Mac Rebel!

    Kisses Valena from undnochvielesmehr.ch

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Black Opium mag ich auch! Nur die Werbung kann ich langsam nicht mehr sehen bzw. hören.

    RépondreSupprimer