06 décembre, 2015

Updates- December 6th

Hi everybody! I hope you're enjoying  pre-christmas time. I have to study for some exams at the  moment, I can't wait for the winter vacations. So sorry for not posting a lot I'll try to do better 
soon. I thought to post you some photos that I took during the week to update you a little. I got one of my christmas presents in advance, my boyfriend surprised me with this beautiful vanity table !! I love it so much. I also finally got my new over-the-knee boots that I ordered from the asos online shop, the packaging was just so cute. Let me know in the comments if you want to see them, but I think I will do an outfit post soon to show them to you.
Hugs, xx


 







                      

                     



4 commentaires:

  1. Good luck for your exams! I love that vanity so much its gorgeous x

    www.veronicabizzarri.blogspot.co.uk

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. your dressing table is gorgeous! Good luck with exams!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. such a nice table! good luck with exams :)

    danielle | avec danielle

    RépondreSupprimer