09 janvier, 2016

Last boughts and introducing you to our new family member







I went downtown yesterday because I runned out of my sephora masks- and came back with a ton of them, haha! But I just love them so much, they are so easy to apply and your haul feels so smooth and soft after it. I also got the Naked Smoky Palette- those eyeshadows are just so nice and high pigmented.. and I was just looking for some nice colors for my everyday look but also for going out- Did you know you can apply the dark colors as an eyeliner by just wetting your brush a little? 

Next I wanted to introduce you to our new family member. Her name is Lily and she's a little puppy! She is 2 months old and when she's not sleeping she's running and jumping around everywhere. I'll show you some more photos soon! Hugs xx

21 commentaires:

  1. aww...so cute !!!! I am loving Lily already :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Lily is the cutest thing ive seen in a long time! LOVE her *-* more pics!!! haha
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. haha of course there will come more pics soon x

      Supprimer
  3. Heard a lot of good reviews about the Naked Palette, maybe I should try it too! Your puppy is so adorable, thanks for sharing!

    Prudence
    www.prudencepetitestyle.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. How cute is your puppy! Can't wait for more pics!
    Fashion Soup

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. That Naked smoky palette sounds great. Thanks for sharing it with us. Congrats on your new addition. Lily is so cute!

    Kathy
    http://www.glamsimplified.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. This is the cutest thing ever!!
    -Morgs x
    http://justmorgs.blogspot.co.uk

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Hello,

    So amazing ! :D

    Sarah, http://www.sarahmodeee.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. omg so cute
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Hi dear, you have wonderful blog, do you want to follow each other on BLOGLOVIN? if you decided to follow me please let me know so I can follow you too.

    www.love-joice.com
    My BLOGLOVIN: https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/love-joice-3831938

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. He's so cute.
    I love Sephora as well.

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. she is really adorable. U are blessed.
    New Post on my blog, do drop by soon ,<3
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    RépondreSupprimer