21 janvier, 2016

News from my puppy Lily










Hey guys! because you all wanted to see more from her.. here is more from Lily! 
This post is gonna be small because since Lily ate my Macbook charger at the beginning of the week, I am trying to make last the battery as long as possible- not that easy since I have to use it for university stuff,blogging, (internet shopping:D).. 

So this time I will update you with some Lily photos -she's the funniest and cutest thing I've ever seen in my live. You don't want to know how many people are speaking to me and asking me stuff about her when I go out with her- I feel like a VIP's bodyguard, haha! 

I hope to get a new charger as soon as possible and I thought about maybe doing a new outfit post soon- what do you mean? -Hugs xx


4 commentaires: