05 février, 2016

Details


..I'm so sorry again it's been a moment that I haven't been able to update you on the blog. Like you know if you read my last article, my little puppy Lily ate the charger of my laptop so for about two weeks I had no laptop. When I saw the price of the original apple charger (100 euros!) I literally felt like crying. Fortunately my boyfriend's parents know somebody who repares stuff like that (shoutout to him, haha). Sooo here I'm back in the blogging world with some details of my outfit from today. Enjoy your day, it's so sunny and hot here! Hugs xx

2 commentaires:

  1. Sorry to hear about your charger! My cats like to do that too. little stinkers. Loving your bag!!!! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oh no, that would suck so badly. I don't know what I'd do if mine did the same. 100 euros for a charger is ridiculous. Thank God you found someone to fix it!

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    RépondreSupprimer