27 mars, 2016

New in- BareMinerals, Mac





I tried out the BareMinerals tinted hydrating gel cream and I really liked it. It is lightweight and doesn't look like you tried too hard. The brand calls it their 'multi-tasking genius that combines skincare benefits and naturally radiant coverage in one'. I got it in the shade 'buttercream' and it perfectly fits my skin tone. It is for a light skin result with golden undertones and a sheer-to-medium coverage with a naturally radiant finish. They promise a 215 % increase in skin hydration after just one week. What I really love is the golden undertones, it gives my face a nice glow but doesn't look like too much.  I also got the BareMineral's smoothing face brush that they recommend for applying the foundation. It is a quality foundation brush that is soft and cleans well.

Then I felt in love with the Mac lipstick in the shade Candy Yum-Yum, so when I stopped at the Mac store I couldn't resist. I was looking for a beautiful bright pink and I couldn't find better. It's also long lasting (about 5 hours). Although it is matte and not drying, I recommend you to exfoliate and moisturize your lips beforehand.

6 commentaires:

  1. looks amazing ! :)
    please follow my blog : YOUNG BLOG

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Nice post and very amazing blog... ♥
    do you want to follow each other on gfc? let me know :)

    http://itsmeieva.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Love this pink colour! This colour was one of my first lipsticks :D
    xx
    Julie
    The Lady Fairer

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. what a lovely post my dear
    your style is so amazing and inspiring
    simply love it!
    lovely :)
    with love your AMELY ROSE

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Amazing products! I'd love to buy them all! =)

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jessica

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I actually love using this! Great product hands down.

    xx,
    Abby
    www.houseofakih.com

    RépondreSupprimer