31 juillet, 2016

Trip to Barcelona, OOTD's, Mini-Haul












Hey guys! Sorry for updating you so late, I've been very busy the last month until now! It's summer but I'm still not in vacation. I'm in need!!! Fortunately we could go to Barcelona for a long week end in june, so we could profit and relax a little. But it was not long enough!

Some months ago I changed my hair routine, I only use Aussie and Lush and I think it's the best I can do for my hair (for now). For shampoo I use either the Aussie Repair Miracle or the Lush -Curly Wurly. Then I use the 3 Miracle Oil everytime I feel my hair is a little dry. As deep hair conditioner I love the 3 Minute Miracle by Aussie! As you see I use a lot of repair and moisturize products, that is because I have curly hair and for the moment it's the best hair routine for me. If you want to know more about my hair, tips, and how to have nice curly hair, let me know in the comments :) Bye!

2 commentaires:

  1. Wonderful photos!! Looks like you had a great trip to Barcelona! Your outfits are fantastic...especially that Grey Dress!! It looks sooooo good on your amazing figure!! :) You look incredible doll!! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hello,

    Amazing pics, love your looks

    Sarah, http://www.sarahmodeee.com/

    RépondreSupprimer